Learn to Teach and Earn as an English Language Teaching Trainee (ELTT)
Language Services (LS Thailand) is now offering opportunities for English native speaking candidates to gain teaching and cultural experiences as an English Language Teaching Trainee (ELTT).
Position: English Language Teaching Trainee (ELTT)
Duration: 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year. Start all year round.
LS Ayutthaya, the former capital of Thailand, ~ an hour north of Bangkok
- You will practice teaching English conversation to adult learners at LS Office.
- One day per week, you will practice teaching Thai children at one of our schools in LS School network.
- Apart from mentioning above, you will get a chance to participate in our LS English camp projects conducted in different locations in Thailand. The English camps will give you opportunities to explore and see more of the real Thailand.
-Your working hours are flexible, but basically it is 9:00-16:00 on Mondays-Fridays.
What will be provided for our ELTT?
- Helpful supports from experienced Thai staff both in living and teaching while joining the project.
- Free accommodation located in Phranakhon Si Ayutthaya, the World Heritage city. It is a furnished room with air-conditioner, TV, hot shower. It is located in a walking distance to our office. You can just move in with your bag.
- Connections with Thai English teachers in different schools through LS activities.
- A basic stipend of 6,000 baht per month.
- Free basic Thai lessons and culture.
- Free membership of a swimming pool and fitness facilities at Ayutthaya Grand Hotel, only a few minutes walk from LS Office http://www.aygrandhotel.com/en/main_en.html
- Opportunities to travel Thailand through LS English camp projects.
- When performing as a substitute teacher or joining our English camp projects, transportation, accommodation, and a stipend of 500 baht per day will be additionally provided.
- Free wireless internet access at our office.
- At the end of the contract, if preferred, opportunities to teach English full-time in LS network schools will be recommended.
- A Non-immigrant B (working) visa will be facilitated by our partner schools, Wat Daokhanong School, Wat Banchang School in Ayutthaya. A work permit will be facilitated to obtain afterwards.
- Holidays with pay during Christmas and New Year on December 24 – January 3 and Thai New Year on April 9 – 16
- An LS English Language Teaching Certificate (LSELTC) will be awarded at end of the training program.
Who can apply?
You should be:
- a native English speaker
- a graduate or new graduate with a Bachelor’s degree/ or final year university student with an outstanding GPA
- If without a degree, you must be eager to gain teaching and cultural experiences
Interested person, please send your resume, a photo, and references to
Contact LS Coordinators at:
54/20 Rojana Road, Moo 1
Tumbon Thanoo, Uthai
Phranakhon Si Ayutthaya Thailand 13000
Phone: 035-336781, 089-4104225, 087-7633447
Fax : 035-336781Website: www.Ls-thailand.com
Facebook: English Camp Ls